No Wager Required on No Deposit Casino Bonuses
The perfect casino bonus doesn't exist? What about a no deposit deal with no wager requirements? While it is a long shot, these bonuses do appear once in a while in 2020, and we're here to tell you all about them.
Types of Casino Bonuses with No Deposit Required?
There are many bonuses that have no deposit required. These promos are appealing, especially to players with a shrewd sense of finances or who are on a strict budget. These deals don't last forever, so when you see one you want to try out, you should take advantage while you can for a chance to win real money for free. Here are some examples of no deposit promotions that you might come across.
- Free Play - Getting free play means that you can feel like a high-roller without having to worry about losing any of your money. Free play bonuses allow you to play a certain number of games, maybe five rounds of blackjack, or a certain period, say 20 minutes, to play as many casino games as you can.
- Free Cash - Casinos might give you $20 to wager as you wish. Maybe you want to spend $5 on slots, $10 on roulette, and the final $10 on video poker. Whatever your fancy, if you want to make a free wager, you can do so with no deposit free cash bonuses.
- Free Spins - Just as a welcome for signing up as a new player, some websites will give you 100, 200, even 400 free spins! Free spins can be used on the site's selection of slot machines but may be limited by software provider or specific game.
- Free Mobile Bonus - Just because you've already used up the no deposit signup bonus doesn't mean you need to start spending your own money quite yet. Some online casinos have the option of playing on your mobile device either with mobile browser compatibility or on their mobile app. Sometimes the casino will give you a free bonus just for trying their app.
- Free Loyalty Bonus - Most of the above mentioned no deposit deals are often given out as incentives for new players to try out a casino for the first time. However, there are still free casino bonuses for you, even if you're an existing player. The best online casinos not only treat you well to get you through the door, but they also reward loyalty.
What are Wagering Requirements?
All of these no deposit deals are great, but there is most often a catch. That catch is known as wagering or playthrough requirements. Usually, you will be required to wager your bonus or the winnings from your bonus a certain number of times before you can make a withdrawal. So, if you won $100 from your free spins promotion, and there is a 50 times wagering requirement, that means you would need to wager that hundred bucks fifty times; or, to put it more clearly, you would be required to bet $5,000 if you were ever to see real money in your account. If the promo is bonus cash, for example, one of the requirements might be a minimum wager required. If the casino awarded you $80 in cash and there was a $20 minimum wager, then you would only be able to make four wagers with your gift. Also, not all games count the same towards wagering. Some sites won't allow you to spend your bonus money on table games, for example. Other times, different games will be weighted differently for meeting the requirements. In the above example of a $5,000 wagering requirement, some games like slots will count 100% so that $50 wagered would bring the requirement down to $4,950. Other games like blackjack might only count 20% so that $100 wagered would only bring the requirement down to $4,980. Also be aware that most sites will require you to fulfill the wagering requirements within a certain period, say 72 hours. Time limits mean that playing games like slots that fulfill the requirements faster is often the way to go.
Is it Possible to Find a No Wager Offer?
If all this talk of wagering requirements is getting you down, then how about a pick-me-up? There are very rare times that no deposit bonuses have no wager requirements. That means that if you get bonus cash or win money from your free spins or free play, you can cash out your free money and put it straight into your pocket without having to bet a dime. These deals don't come around very often, and when they do they are usually for smaller amounts, like $5-10, but truly free money with no strings attached is the best possible deal.
How to Redeem Promotions
Redeeming no deposit promotions is as easy as 1-2-3. Or is it A-B-C? Anyways, all you have to do is first, find a coupon or bonus code that you like. Second, signup a new profile as a first-time player, or log in if the bonus is for existing players. And, three, start playing! If there are wagering requirements, you'll need to fulfill those, but if you're one of the lucky ones who's found a no wager deal on top of no deposit, then you can play for as long or a little as you wish. For many, you may have to deposit in order to then get a free no wager bonus.
Free money is rare, but if you keep your eye out, you might just find a no deposit, no wager promotion. It's kind of like finding a unicorn in the wild, minus the virgin maiden for bait. When you do see a deal like that, don't forget to tell all your friends, and you'll soon be everyone's favorite gambling partner.