No Wager Required on No Deposit Casino Bonuses
The perfect casino bonus doesn't exist? What about a no deposit deal with no wager requirements? While it is a long shot, these no deposit bonuses do appear once in a while in 2022, and we're here to tell you all about them.
Types of Casino Bonuses with No Deposit Required?
There are many casino bonuses that have no deposit required and no wager. These promos are appealing, especially to players with a shrewd sense of finances or who are on a strict budget. These deals don't last forever, so when you see a no deposit bonus you want to try out, you should take advantage while you can for a chance to win real money for free. Here are some examples of no deposit promotions that you might come across.
- Free Play - Getting free play means that you can feel like a high-roller without having to worry about losing any of your money. Free play no deposit bonuses allow you to play a certain number of games, maybe five rounds of blackjack, or a certain period, say 20 minutes, to play as many casino games as you can. Be aware that there may be a time limit or time restriction involved that you should check for in the terms and conditions.
- Free Cash - Casinos might give you $20 to wager as you wish. Maybe you want to spend $5 on slots, $10 on roulette, and the final $10 on video poker. Whatever your fancy, if you want to make a free wager, you can do so with no deposit free cash bonuses. There may be a restriction on the games you can play with your free, no deposit cash so check what these are before you start.
- Free Spins - Just as a welcome for signing up as a new player, some websites will give you 100, 200, even 400 free spins! Free spins can be used on the site's selection of slot machines but may be limited by the software provider or a specific game.
- Free Mobile Bonus - Just because you've already used up the no deposit signup bonus doesn't mean you need to start spending your own money quite yet. Some online casinos have the option of playing on your mobile device either with mobile browser compatibility or on their mobile app. Sometimes the casino will give you a free no deposit bonus just for trying their app. Most mobile operating systems including iOS and Android will be supported.
- Free Loyalty Bonus - Most of the above mentioned no deposit deals are often given out as incentives for new players to try out a casino for the first time. However, there are still free casinos with no deposit bonuses for you, even if you're an existing player. The best online casinos not only treat you well to get you through the door, but they also reward loyalty. Many of the loyalty bonuses may be limited to certain days of the week or certain times.
What are Wagering Requirements?
All of these no deposit deals are great, but there is most often a catch. That catch is known as wagering or playthrough requirements. Usually, you will be required to wager your no deposit bonus or the winnings from your bonus a certain number of times before you can make a withdrawal. So, if you won $100 from your free spins promotion, and there is a 50 times wagering requirement, that means you would need to wager that hundred bucks fifty times; or, to put it more clearly, you would be required to bet $5,000 if you were ever to see real money in your account. If the promo is bonus cash, for example, one of the requirements might be a minimum wager required. If the casino awarded you $80 in cash and there was a $20 minimum wager, then you would only be able to make four wagers with your gift. Also, not all games count the same towards wagering. Some sites won't allow you to spend your any deposit bonus money on table games, for example. Other times, different games will be weighted differently for meeting the requirements. In the above example of a $5,000 wagering requirement, some games like slots will count 100% so that $50 wagered would bring the requirement down to $4,950. Other games like blackjack might only count 20% so that $100 wagered would only bring the requirement down to $4,980. Also be aware that most sites will require you to fulfill the wagering requirements within a certain period, say 72 hours. Time limits mean that playing games like slots that fulfill the requirements faster is often the way to go.
Is it Possible to Find a Completely Free Offer?
If all this talk of wagering requirements is getting you down, then how about a pick-me-up? There are very rare times that no deposit bonuses have no wager requirements. That means that if you get bonus cash or win money from your free spins or free play, you can cash out your free money and put it straight into your pocket without having to bet a dime. These no wager deals don't come around very often, and when they do they are usually for smaller amounts, like $5-10, but truly free money with no strings attached is the best possible deal.
Even with those sites that offer a free bonus with no wagering requirements there may be some other restrictions in place. One of these could be withdrawal limits, which is where the casino limits the amount of money you can withdraw. There could also be a minimum time allowed before you can cash out your winnings. Because these limits will vary depending on the casino site, you should read the terms and conditions before you start. You want a site that doesn't put too many restrictions on your cash.
How to Redeem Promotions
Redeeming no deposit promotions is as easy as 1-2-3. Or is it A-B-C? Anyways, all you have to do is first, find a coupon or bonus code that you like. Second, sign up a new profile as a first-time player, or log in if the bonus is for existing players. And, three, start playing! If there are wagering requirements, you'll need to fulfill those, but if you're one of the lucky ones who's found a no wager deal on top of no deposit, then you can play for as long or a little as you wish. For many, you may have to deposit in order to then get a free no wager bonus.
Free money is rare, but if you keep your eye out, you might just find a no deposit, no wager promotion. It's kind of like finding a unicorn in the wild, minus the virgin maiden for bait. When you do see a deal like that, don't forget to tell all your friends, and you'll soon be everyone's favorite gambling partner. Remember to check the rules of the site before you start, and ensure that you use your bonuses in accordance to any restrictions in place.